Go Back   UK - Mistresses > The Rest > The Oubliette

Old 07-10-2023, 11:01   #1
Bjorn Brimble
Banned

Bjorn Brimble can only hope to improve
Default TV, books, movies thread

I don't really watch TV but this looks unmissable;

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-r...eve-coogan-bbc

Some of the darkest scenes in the history of TV drama. So it won't be easy viewing.

But I guess it's a story that needs to be aired.
Bjorn Brimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2023, 11:30   #2
ex nihilo

ex nihilo is on a distinguished road

Yes. Thank you for the recommendation.

It seems like it has all the attributes of a good watch.

'The Pharmacy Son's' idol, 'The Grocers Daughter' does not come out particularly well in it, apparently.

Another blow for the 'Nasty Party' faithful...
Old 12-10-2023, 10:02   #3
Slutty Rimmer

Slutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura aboutSlutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura about
Default Still not wanting to talk about Trans stuff, eh ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjorn Brimble View Post
So Hallie is a huge hit with Big Brother viewers.

Shock! Horror! A trans woman who just wants to lead a normal life, be happy in her own body and get on with others.

I guess those bitter saddoes who spend all their waking lives arguing online and trying to associate them with sports cheats, N*zis and paedophilia might be wrong after all.

Who knew?
I don’t think you have the right to call one of the most successful authors in history a ‘bitter saddo’. This being a book thread her voice is relevant.

Think she might understand the women’s rights issue and trans paedo concerns more than you.

But you as a man probably know what is better for her as a woman.

Kind Regards,
Rimmer.

“You [Rimmer] are truly a master amongst masters...” Ex Nihilo, UK-M.

“Freedom only to speak inoffensivley is not worth having.”

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/...e-judgment.pdf

“If a man can be a woman, there's no such thing as a woman.”

“LGBTQIA2S+ ? Everything after the B is either fake, fashion, or illness.”

Last edited by Slutty Rimmer; 12-10-2023 at 10:15.
Slutty Rimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2023, 11:09   #4
Lisal

Lisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to behold

I’ve been watching Mrs Sidhu Investigates

Not bad. I have to say that I think Meera Syal is absolutely brilliant
Old 16-11-2023, 15:00   #5
ex nihilo

Default New book....

Harry's experience on the day the Queen died

From the new biography Endgame.

Harry and Meghan were in Britain for a charity event when it became clear the Queen was in her final hours. Prince Charles summoned him to Balmoral Castle, where the Queen was staying.

Endgame outlines how father and son had a disagreement over whether Meghan should join Harry on the journey. Harry also asked Prince William if it would be possible to fly up to Scotland with him and got no response, according to the book.

Harry had still not been told about his Grandmother’s death when his plane took off at 5:35 pm more than two hours after the Queen had passed away. He was then uncontactable in the air when Buckingham Palace announced the news.

What a family. Charles allegedly saying you can’t bring Meghan and the Prince of Cider saying not on my flight mate. Not what our Queen would have wanted…
Old 17-11-2023, 10:02   #6
Slutty Rimmer

Slutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura aboutSlutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura about
Default He still has the last laugh at them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjorn Brimble View Post
https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-r...eve-coogan-bbc

Some of the darkest scenes in the history of TV drama. So it won't be easy viewing.
Can’t be wasting time on cynical introspective dramas but from what we read the narrative is based around a late interview with Savile cut with flashbacks to the time. It has a surprise denouement.

So it is a ‘Now-then-now-then, owz about that then !!!’ drama.

Never a bad time for a Jimmy joke.

The man was a genius of sorts.

Kind Regards,
Rimmer.

Last edited by Slutty Rimmer; 17-11-2023 at 10:07.
Old 17-11-2023, 15:49   #7
Slutty Rimmer

Default Blue-bellend games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex nihilo View Post
Harry's experience on the day the Queen died

From the new biography Endgame.

Harry and Meghan were in Britain for a charity event when it became clear the Queen was in her final hours. Prince Charles summoned him to Balmoral Castle, where the Queen was staying.

Endgame outlines how father and son had a disagreement over whether Meghan should join Harry on the journey. Harry also asked Prince William if it would be possible to fly up to Scotland with him and got no response, according to the book.

Harry had still not been told about his Grandmother’s death when his plane took off at 5:35 pm more than two hours after the Queen had passed away. He was then uncontactable in the air when Buckingham Palace announced the news.

What a family. Charles allegedly saying you can’t bring Meghan and the Prince of Cider saying not on my flight mate. Not what our Queen would have wanted…
Yeah, but given he is an angry smacked-up paranoid psychotic turbo-ponce of Campbellesque proportions who we know suffers from false memory syndrome, little of that is likely to be correct.

In his previous ‘book’ he vividly recalled the awfully cold way his family let him find out alone about the death of his beloved great-grandmother, the Queen Mother…

At Eton, while studying, I took a call. I wish I could remember whose voice was at the other end; a courtier's, I believe. I recall that it was just before Easter, the weather was bright and warm, light slanting through my window, filled with vivid colours. Your Royal Highness, the Queen Mother has died."

Cold family indeed, cold enough to freeze his blue penis off.

Turns out though he was on a skiing holiday with his brother and father at Klosters when the Queen Mother died on 30th March 2002. They learned of her passing together as a family and then flew back after spending some extended private time together.

Hopefully facts and the truth can break through his angry delusions and thaw out the family relationships…and maybe even reanimate his blue penis as well !

Kind Regards,
Rimmer.

Last edited by Slutty Rimmer; 17-11-2023 at 15:57.
Old 17-11-2023, 16:29   #8
ex nihilo

Default Claims are not definitive...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slutty Rimmer View Post

In his previous ‘book’ he vividly recalled the awfully cold way his family let him find out alone about the death of his beloved great-grandmother, the Queen Mother…

At Eton, while studying, I took a call. I wish I could remember whose voice was at the other end; a courtier's, I believe. I recall that it was just before Easter, the weather was bright and warm, light slanting through my window, filled with vivid colours. Your Royal Highness, the Queen Mother has died."

Turns out though he was on a skiing holiday with his brother and father at Klosters when the Queen Mother died on 30th March 2002. They learned of her passing together as a family and then flew back after spending some extended private time together.

Kind Regards,
Rimmer.
So, who to believe ? Someone who is likely to know where he was when his grandmother died or the unfounded claims of those who were nowhere near him. Unverified claims are just that. Unverified.

It's true that both parties to this saga have their agendas, but I prefer to believe Harry's version.

If you have proof, let's have it. Not just someone said or I read it somewhere. Bottom line is you don't know.

I’ll accept notarised copies of the flight manifest report and the hotel bill, if that helps you.

I rest my case...

Last edited by ex nihilo; 17-11-2023 at 16:54.
ex nihilo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2023, 18:44   #9
Slutty Rimmer

Default Hard facts v hard drugs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex nihilo View Post
So, who to believe ? Someone who is likely to know where he was when his grandmother died or the unfounded claims of those who were nowhere near him. Unverified claims are just that. Unverified.

It's true that both parties to this saga have their agendas, but I prefer to believe Harry's version.

If you have proof, let's have it. Not just someone said or I read it somewhere. Bottom line is you don't know.

I’ll accept notarised copies of the flight manifest report and the hotel bill, if that helps you.

I rest my case...
Oh dear, this Gaza war seems to be making those with an already fragile relationship with truth and facts even more paranoid. As it plays out I fear it is going to tip them over into full psychosis.

Harry posed for photographs with his father and brother in Klosters on the weekend the Queen Mother died. Here he is pictured the day before she died. It doesn’t look like Eton on a bright warm colourful sunny day remembered so vividly, but then again he could be hallucinating as he was starting on the booze n drugs at the time which seems to have since addled his ginger brain, as it obviously has done to others who then struggle with everyday reality…

Here he is then returning to England after the weekend…

Too easy.

Kind Regards,
Rimmer.

Last edited by Slutty Rimmer; 17-11-2023 at 19:23.
Old 17-11-2023, 20:31   #10
ex nihilo

Default Too hard ? ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slutty Rimmer View Post
Here he is pictured the day before she died.

Here he is then returning to England after the weekend…

Too easy.

Kind Regards,
Rimmer.
The UK-M Supreme Court has ruled the images incorporated by reference to HM Eton Mess v Messrs Random Swiss-Roll as inadmissible.

Such evidence would need to be forensic in nature and at a minimum the photographs would need to be time stamped and certified as a true copy by a notary.

The photographs presented reveal no evidence of timeline and merely represent images of a family that could have been taken on any unspecified occasion and indeed could be considered random in nature.

Un-learned counsel is given leave to re-file his depositions by 11am tomorrow for further review. Failure to do so will result in his case being dismissed.

Too difficult ? I think so.

I see a dismissal looming ...