UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > BDSM Discussions > The Mistresses Forum

Closed Thread

Old 23-06-2013, 20:51   #1
ukvirgo

ukvirgo is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up The Excitement of Discovering A New Mistress - Princess Jade.

I am sure that everyone can relate to the search for your dream Mistress, that awakens the excitement of a fresh new journey ahead.

Well, i have recently done that and am glad to announce a very special opportunity is available shortly to serve a very beautiful young Mistress who normally only sessions with her proven slaves. She will be available for just 3 days from 5th July in Central London. Her name is Princess Jade and she is aged just 23. Despite her youth she has gained enormous experience, and has a very deep understanding particularly as this is her chosen lifestyle choice. You can see more details of all the services available from this beautiful young Mistresses at : http://www.moneyprincess.co.uk/p/real-time.html

There are full details of how to apply via the website. I can personally recommend this new young Mistress to you all.
Old 24-06-2013, 13:16   #2
Anitafan

Anitafan will become famous soon enough

This post is substantially the same as the one that appears in the Mistress Information Sought section, where I have made a negative comment about the link in the original post.
Old 24-06-2013, 18:21   #3
reefknot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitafan View Post
This post is substantially the same as the one that appears in the Mistress Information Sought section, where I have made a negative comment about the link in the original post.
Quite right ............. now locked

Closed Thread