UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Mistress Reviews and Location Information Etc. > Mistress information sought

Old 06-07-2012, 09:55   #1
tigertim

tigertim is on a distinguished road
Default Mistress Lubyanka

Mistress Lubyanka is taking a break, and will not be back until next year. I really hope she is not going to dissapear forever.
Any suggestions on who to visit to ease my withdrawal symptoms.?
tigertim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 14:07   #2
Nanker Phelge

Nanker Phelge is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigertim View Post
Mistress Lubyanka is taking a break, and will not be back until next year. I really hope she is not going to dissapear forever.
Any suggestions on who to visit to ease my withdrawal symptoms.?
That's a pretty big ask, but you knew that already. If Lubyanka left the scene I imagine a lot of people would quit sessioning altogether. What a depressing thought.

You might try Mistress Abaddon in Earls Court. Sessions with her are well balanced with cruelty, inventiveness and sensuality. Probably the closest I've experienced to what Lubyanka offers. Her premises are small but well equipped with a good atmosphere, if you're into cross dressing and strap-on you'll be very well taken care of. Mistress herself is great fun and easy to get along with.

Mistress Heelena is also definitely worth considering. In my opinion by far the best looking PD on the scene with incredible poise and grace. Very elegant and alluring. She really gets fetish and genuinely seems to thrive on it. Treat yourself to her intimate facesitting if you're into that kind of thing.

Good luck with your search.
Nanker Phelge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 14:45   #3
balacano

balacano is on a distinguished road

.....hmmm....hope M.L hasnt left for good as She was part of what i call "The Croydon Three",the other two being Mistress Leah and Mistress Paris.

Try either as i think they are both excellent and facilities good.....Mistress Leahs studio(Corrective Control Centre)is an excellent facility and She is totally stunning in Her outfits......Mistress Paris is a tall Australian Lady with a wicked sense of humour and now operates from Her own place....also great.

Hope ive been of some help.

http://www.mistressparis.co.uk/
balacano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 16:24   #4
wizard2001

wizard2001 is on a distinguished road

I recently sessioned with the wonderful Mistress Lubyanka and she assured me she will return in the New Year.
wizard2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 18:15   #5
Subbiestu79

Subbiestu79 is on a distinguished road

Are you looking in croydon or further afield?
Subbiestu79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 14:17   #6
subpet

subpet is on a distinguished road

Hi
I would also recommend mistress buffy brown who sessions in croydon every month. She is very versatile and skilled in many aspects if the scene but especially Cp and is a really nice person as well.
She is in croydon tomorrow and Tuesday (9th & 10th).

owned by and loyal pet to Mistress Buffy Brown
http://www.mistressbrown.com/#/introduction/4548308388

Last edited by subpet; 08-07-2012 at 15:14. Reason: extra info
subpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 15:22   #7
Alan_1

Alan_1 is on a distinguished road
Default Mistress Lubyanka Will Be Back

I have been assured by Mistress Lubyanka that she will be back in the New Year.

I know she’s been looking for short-term storage for her equipment while she converts another property to use as her chambers.

In any case, I have known and served her for nearly ten years and know her to be a person of integrity and would never doubt her word.

For my part, I’ll just have to be patient as I can’t imagine serving another.
Alan_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 21:56   #8
Nanker Phelge

Thanks to slavealan and wizard2001 for confirming that Mistress Lubyanka will be returning to the scene. Great news.

New premises, eh? Would it be too optimistic of me to hope for somewhere in central/north London? Anyone else remember when Mistress Lubyanka used to hire premises in north London on Fridays, before she made the permanent move to her own place in Croydon? Used to love visiting her at that place, Finsbury Park I think? Good times.
Old 09-07-2012, 18:41   #9
stripthewillow

stripthewillow is on a distinguished road

I would like to refer all Honourable Gentlemen (and Women) to the posting I made a wee while ago ........... Mistress Paris - she just gets better and better and fitter and fitter.

http://216.131.80.27/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=411
stripthewillow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 21:51   #10
Nanker Phelge

Quote:
Originally Posted by stripthewillow View Post
I would like to refer all Honourable Gentlemen (and Women) to the posting I made a wee while ago ........... Mistress Paris - she just gets better and better and fitter and fitter.

http://216.131.80.27/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=411
In your review you suggest that:

She (Paris) was so knowledgeable and had a genuine love of all things CP that I was sure that at some time in her life she had been on the receiving end

You're correct. Paris was previously Lubyanka's sub, and once upon a time one could submit to Lubyanka alongside Paris. Makes my head spin to remember some of the things we got up to.