UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Mistress Reviews and Location Information Etc. > Mistress Reviews

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 19-11-2009, 10:09   #1
stripthewillow

stripthewillow is on a distinguished road
Default Mistress Paris of Croydon

Mistress Paris of Croydon

London Sadistic Mistress and Sensual Soul Sorceress

Mistress Paris is truly a breathtaking mix of sadism, sensuality and surprise and I feel privileged to be allowed to write about her.

It had been many years since I had seen a London Mistress and had no real intention of so doing during a recent visit. However when I was introduced to Mistress Paris in the garden of a London Pub, there was, I confess a definite tilt in the kilt. Being at opposite ends of a table gave me a chance to look at this true Sapphic beauty and exchange some cheeky banter. My mind was in overdrive - I might never have this chance again so I asked her... "Mistress Paris, may I please see you tomorrow"? She looked at me, smiled and said yes whilst giving me her address and a time to call. Just as I turned back to my seat she winked and said to me " you will really get it tomorrow for being so cheeky"!

At the time arranged I arrived outside a well maintained house in Croydon and pressed the bell. The door opened, I entered and there was Mistress Paris dressed in a leather top and leather shorts. Oh what bliss! Her house is spotless, indeed I was told to take off my shoes in the hall. She led me into her lounge where she spent time with me exploring my needs, desires and fantasies whilst also asking me about any health problems. She is so easy to talk with, has a wicked sense of humour and just enough of an Australian accent to add extra spice to her words. She was so knowledgeable and had a genuine love of all things CP that I was sure that at some time in her life she had been on the receiving end ..........and maybe she still was........ all deliciously deviant thoughts, but it was back to reality - the deed had to be done!

She showed me into her Dungeon room. Atmospheric, plenty of space, lots of mirrors to watch your own suffering or Mistress Paris's face as she punishes you, and clean and tidy. Its at times like this that I wished I had the urge, nay ability, to suffer all the wonderful tools and toys that caught my eye in her dungeon. And then ..... she left telling me to strip as she closed the door. This was the point of no return. I did as I was told and whilst I waited my eyes started to focus on on the mass of weapons for ass destruction......from straps and tawses, slippers, paddles and floggers thru to a collection of wicked looking canes. Having seen already that Mistress Paris was a very fit and strong young woman, I really knew that this was going to be a punishment I would not forget. My only hope for leniency was that she had not forgotten that I had told her I supported Australia in any contest against England!

Mistress Paris re-entered the Dungeon Room. She ordered me over the black Fetters whipping bench and secured me firmly so that my bottom was positioned for maximum vulnerability. I could feel the leather of the bench against my front, could see myself in the mirrors and gritted my teeth. Mistress Paris came up behind and started to warm up my buttocks with her hand, building up the speed and intensity of the smacks until that familiar warm glow set in. She then paused, reached for a leather strap and started to give me a real leathering - this was a sadistic Mistress getting into her stride. As always I was trying to be a stoic, but I could feel myself being broken. She gently rubbed my by now painful bottom and told me I would be flogged for being just too cheeky. I watched her in the mirror lift the flogger off its hook and she appeared to caress the thongs............ it was sensual for a fleeting second until she gripped all the thongs and swung the flogger back before bringing it down again and again across my bottom. This was really getting thru to me. Every stroke seemed to be reinforcing her desire to punish me. The flogging finished and she told me that she would now cane me.
The voice she used never changed in tone. Not harsh or loud but just firm and almost beguiling - the voice of a Sorceress.
I was to prepare myself for 50 strokes with her Quality Control straight handled Dragon Cane ....... and count out each stroke clearly. She swished the cane a few times, gauged her position with her legs slightly apart for perfect balance and then the first stroke landed right across the middle of my buttocks. The millisecond before the pain kicks in and then it did - sublime agony as I counted out one. She caned me relentlessly thru the 20's and 30's and into the 40's. I was going to make it and I did. The final stroked flashed down and my thrashing was over.
Mistress Paris put down her cane, gave me a huge hug and then started tending to my wounds talking gently to me and saying how much she had enjoyed proceedings. I looked at my bottom in the mirror and saw every stroke had been delivered with total accuracy. Parallel lines of perfect precision in a very deep red colour.

Aftercare is very important to me and I was so very well looked after. Thank you!

There was time for a chat and a cuppa and a few more of my bad jokes before it was time to go. Mistress Paris is one of the very best Mistresses I have ever met and I am looking forward to seeing her again next time I am in London. Very highly recommended indeed.

Closed Thread