UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Mistress Reviews and Location Information Etc. > Mistress Reviews

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2016, 19:17   #1
CP Bliss

CP Bliss is on a distinguished road
Default Lady Dark Angel : Truly Scaling The Heights

I have had the privilege of coming before Lady Dark Angel for the third time now since the close of May enjoying initially a two hour session which by Mistress’s kind consent, became a tremendously fulfilling four just over a fortnight ago.

Having been sessioning for several years incidentally going back to the days of the original uk-m forum, I found Lady Dark Angel most refreshing and invigorating. To begin with she prepares immaculately for each session, allowing plenty of time to get everything just right, her presentaion, her demeanour and the setting. This is extremely important as from the very first moment, you know you are in for a thrill, in safe hands as well as in a safe place. As my forum name suggests, I truly enjoy corporal punishment and felt sufficiently confident in the way by which Mistress constructed and conducted our time together to politely decline the safe word which Lady Dark Angel was gracious enough to offer to me, at and from our first meeting. When you know that all is right and well, you really do not need the safety net which a safe word provides. I just knew I could place myself in her hands even while I was being pushed through various points in the session, something which I had asked for. I felt assured that despite my limits being probed and pushed, we would be playing safely, in a sane manner and by mutual consent.

Being extraordinarily perceptive from the start, Lady Dark Angel is really very adept at reading a submissive and I felt entirely at ease in asking to be pushed. Our play centers around CP using several instruments, all of which Lady Dark Angel has been more than enthusiastic in fashioning into a sublime experience that has been enjoyed to the full at every single meeting. In the time we have played, I have been introduced to new sensations, everyone of which I can truly say I have felt to blend in entirely harmoniously with the session. Lady Dark Angel’s favourite is hand-tawsing and since its introduction on our first meeting, I have been inspired to ask for this and take it to even deeper levels. It is that sublime. Well, she is. You know when everything is right and indeed it is just so for me with Lady Dark Angel. Looking back I believe I know why this is. It is succinctly encapsulated by my response to Lady Dark Angel when she asked me how it was for me at the close of our first time together. I intimated to her that it was all my dreams and fantasies come true. This is precisely how each of our meetings has been. Lady Dark Angel has taken me on a magical journey, always something new, something electrifying and memorable, delighting at every turn. Time passes so quickly because the enjoyment level is truly immense.

From this month ( October ), Lady Dark Angel moves into her new dungeon, a characterful setting in the delightful environs of the Peak District. It is truly like approaching and ascending Valhalla. I just know that by her consumate skills and grace Lady Dark Angel will really take me to new heights in our forthcoming meetings. Trust me, it doesn’t get better than this.

http://ladydarkangeluk.wixsite.com/ladydarkangeluk

Twitter - @LadyDarkAngelUK
Closed Thread