UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Scene News and Product/Vendor Reviews > Event Reviews

Old 12-02-2012, 12:57   #1
Andles

Andles is on a distinguished road
Default Slayers CP

I know I have been a bit quiet on the forum for a while, but life is gradually getting back to normal and I thought it was about time to pop my head back above the parapet.

On Friday 10th February I attended the inaugural Slayers CP Speakeasy femdom party. It had been advertised on the ITC-Mag site and it just caught my eye. The much loved UKM charity bashes introduced me to the idea of public play, but this was my first party in London since those days. And what a fantastic event it was.

The organisation, from my initial email to the final details for location and 'Slayers' list, was excellent and filled me with confidence that I was dealing with someone who clearly knew what they were doing. Something that proved to be very true once the event started.

The slayer list looked very impressive with 60s School ma'am Amy Hunter, evil Doctor Leia-Ann Woods, 50s mom Lucy McLean and Judicial Corrections Officer Andi Switch scheduled to attend. All of whom I felt I knew by reputation if not in person. Unfortunately Miss Switch was unable to get there and Jadie Reece valiantly stepped off the subs bench to fill the JCO boots perfectly (and what spectacular boots they were ).

The format of each guest having mini 15-minute 1-1s with each lady worked very well. The central London venue was large enough for these 1-1s to feel private, but cosy enough for the Slayers to feed off each other. I am sure I got a couple of whacks on my legs as a result of giggling at someone else's very loud telling off.

All four ladies were happy to play in character or not as the chaps wished which was ideal for me because I tend to prefer to concentrate on the impact rather than the role-play.

There was a good range of implements available for general use and several of the ladies brought along some of their own implements. Each 1-1 was discussed briefly beforehand with particular attention being paid to choice of implement and severity.

Speaking personally I was delighted with all four, starting with a perfect warm up from the Corrections Officer then having the 50s mom break an oversized Australian ping-pong paddle on me only to replace it with a startlingly heavy paddle with holes. A splendid hand tawsing made the buffet lunch even better as my fingers tried to find a comfortable way to hold the plate and fork.

The evil doctor then helped my digestion with the aid of a few straps and an ebony hairbrush. The 60s School Ma'am then came down the steps, looked me in the eye and said 'I believe you have something for me'.

The previous evening I had been on Twitter and noticed Amy tweet about choosing her outfit for the day. I replied saying I too was deciding what to wear. This was followed by a 'hope you are bringing the bath brush'. What BB? I didn't mention it. Miss Hunter had gone to the trouble of looking at tweets of mine going back a few months and had picked up on my love of that particular weapon. Now that is impressive preparation for a party.

So, a good spanking, hairbrushing and tawsing later found me bent over listening to the rattle of a rather large 'Bath & Body Works' bath brush being taken off the table. What followed will remain in my memory for ever. Never before have I felt a brush or paddle drive the pain so deep. Or make so much noise.

Then the finale. With two right handers and two lefties, the Slayers then double-teamed each chap in turn to the level each felt comfortable. Everyone was brave enough to try tawse or cane and the intensity varied from a perfect amount of sting for some right through to a couple of canes breaking under the onslaught.

This is an excellent addition to the London scene and deserves to succeed. Chaps, do yourself a favour and contact Slayer once the next one is arranged. Just give me enough time to reserve my place first!
Andles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2012, 14:51   #2
Starman

Starman is on a distinguished road

Well Andles,
I too attended and can back you up on what a brilliant event it was!

Some of my favourites there Amy Hunter and Leia Ann Woods and I was well impressed with my sessions with Lucy and Jadie. Lucy found all the right spots with me and I didn't want it to end.

The rest of us guys ,as you know, were well impressed with your performance with the long handled bath brush!!!

I didn't know Amy could hit so hard and you seemed to be soaking it all in. Respect

I'm, like you, not normally a party man but because of the set-up and the excellent dommes there this was exceptional. I hear the next one is in April sometime. Hope to see you again there.
Old 06-03-2012, 20:42   #3
Slayer

Slayer is on a distinguished road
Default Slayers CP

Thank you guys for your feedback.

I was delighted at how the first event was received by the guests, and by the Slayers.

As such, Slayers 2 will be on Friday 4th May 2012 from 12.30pm-5.30pm.

I have instructed the Slayers to be even more vigorous in their exertions this time

Please email for further detail or check the blog site

slayerscp@hotmail.co.uk

slayerscp.blogspot.com
Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 18:56   #4
Slayer

Slayer is on a distinguished road
Default Slayers: Resurrection

Friday 21st September, Central London... Slayers Returns!

After the success of Slayers earlier in the year, and repeated requests for another event, we shall be Slaying the brave and the foolhardy all afternoon from 12.30pm.

So come join us to the sound of broken implements and broken spirits, with some of the biggest names in CP.

Check out our blog for more details!

slayerscp@hotmail.co.uk
slayerscp.blogspot.com
Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2012, 11:47   #5
panty boy

panty boy is on a distinguished road

Sounds like a great party, perhaps a bit too soon for me as I'm just getting back in to the submission thing but great review, here's hoping it continues to be a success.
panty boy is offline   Reply With Quote