Starman

Starman is on a distinguished road

QUOTE=Mistress Jules;10826]my waxing pot awaits [/quote]

Okay tempted
Old 19-04-2010, 09:18   #22
Mistress Tabitha

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcapeuk View Post
One of my fetishes - I may have to go visit Mistress Rouge for a haircut!
I recall from your email asking if I indulge in the fetish you have - hairdressing capes !!! but I see Mistress Rouge neither wears one during headshaving her subby nor does her shaven headed sub wear one!
Old 20-04-2010, 20:09   #23
blackcapeuk

blackcapeuk is on a distinguished road

you are quite right mistress Tabitha. If I visited mistess rouge I would have to take my capes with me!!!
blackcapeuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2010, 08:08   #24
MistressRouge

MistressRouge is on a distinguished road

My slave's account

A year or 2 before i ever met Mistress Rouge in person, i emailed Her regarding a topic She had contributed to on a Femdom forum regarding the headshaving of slaves. Although She had been both an active lifestyle and Professional Mistress for quite some time, She had always wanted to do this but a willing (or otherwise) subject had never presented itself for Her to realize Her ambition. i informed Her that i had actually experienced this and that one day perhaps, i'd love to, once again, be at the mercy of a "Dominant Barberette". Little did i know back then that within 18 months of writing that email, i would be the collared lifestyle slave of Mistress Rouge and that any choice of when and how my hair would be cut wouldn't be an option for me anymore. What a small world we live in eh...

When Ma'am collared me last October, i was instructed to let my hair grow until such a time that Ma'am deemed it to be cut to Her requirements. Just before Christmas, Ma'am clipped it all off down to a stubble at the first LUXE Femdom party. A week or so back, after an uninterrupted 14 week period of rapid growth, Ma'am summoned me to Her Lair for my second cut. Ma'am was quite excited at this, so much so that She decided to film the occasion.

i arrived at Her Lair for my hair appointment. Ma'am sat in a chair and before She began, She placed an elastic band around my head, an inch or two above the tops of my ears. Ma'am then proceeded to crop all the hair below the band with an old set of manual hand operated clippers. Whilst firmly holding my head at the required angle with Her left hand, She methodically clipped with Her right hand and by the time She had finished shearing all around, i was left sporting a rather hideous and humiliating pudding basin cut - the growth above the band untouched, but cropped to a quarter of an inch below. To emphasise the cut even further, Ma'am then cropped it even shorter, down to a number one length using Her electric clippers. Ma'am teased me with the thought of leaving it just as it was - a truely awful prospect, but thankfully left that particular punishment for another time lol.. Instead, as it was Easter week, Ma'am then created a "hot cross bun" style by shaving a St George cross into the remaining longer hair that i had been left with. She then tidied everything up by clipping to an even length all over so that i was left with an rather short stubble to go home with. i have to say that i do enjoy this little ritual - i truely go into subby heaven when Ma'am demonstrates Her power over me in this manner and i'm glad that i was the one to enable Her to realize a longheld ambition to express Her Dominance in this way.

So, don't fritter your monies away on expensive hair appointments - book MsRouge, Dominant Barberette extroadinaire!

pervy1 aka slave emenac