UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > BDSM Discussions > Discussions of Interest

Old 26-12-2023, 21:05   #1
jon123

jon123 has a spectacular aura aboutjon123 has a spectacular aura about
Default Switch

Would you? I have considered and researched it.

I am quite a 'heavy' submissive, increasingly abused and corrupted over the years, but sessioning with a professional submissive is an opportunity to wind back the clock and start with a light, almost innocent, encounter.

I am far more nervous about arranging a session where I am the dominant player than meeting the most sadistic mistress. For some reason I don't understand, it almost creates the same sense of danger than when I started out decades ago.

Irrational?
Old 27-12-2023, 07:39   #2
reefknot

reefknot can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon123 View Post
Irrational?
Not at all, it is going out of your comfort zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon123 View Post
Would you? I have considered and researched it
I have been in a few sessions where the Mistress wanted me to assister in a session acting a dominant male to a sub client, they have been fun butt I felt a little uncomfortable
Old 27-12-2023, 08:35   #3
Lisal

Lisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to behold

As reefy said not irrational

I suppose I’d do it if herself asked me to for a session but that’s highly unlikely

It’s not me at all - I wouldn’t enjoy it and I’d have concerns that the other person would catch on to that
Old 27-12-2023, 17:13   #4
ex nihilo

ex nihilo is on a distinguished road
Default My take...

I wouldn't call it irrational. There could be many reasons why we fear to tread.

I guess in a D/s relationship, which has developed over years, the success of sessions comes from the experiences we have, that Mistress has an acceptable understanding of RACK, which enables us to release into the flow of the power exchange. Depending on the nature of a session, it may be difficult to make them 100% percent safe, but trusting Mistress to know how to manage them, is key.

It might come from many years of practice and will also arise from a sense of wellbeing from our experience of putting our trust there.

Put the boot on the other foot and the switch might not be able to create the aura to gain the trust of the submissive or understand the boundaries of the power exchange as a now Dominant. Without training or any proper experience it might end up very dysfunctional.

I guess danger is the operative word and putting our safety into the hands of someone, we have come to trust is easier than finding that trust in ourselves, not to cross boundaries or cause potential harm in a switch scenario...
Old 27-12-2023, 17:17   #5
whaplodeposh

whaplodeposh is on a distinguished road

Have switched for about the last 10 years now.
Its fun if you are into it.
Only started as I was bored and was asked if I wanted to try it.
Although if in a club / party with lots of skilled Dommes then I wouldn't even think of doing it
Old 01-01-2024, 14:57   #6
AlanGB

AlanGB is on a distinguished road

For quite a few years after my initiation into BDSM I described my self as a "switch". Opportunities to participate in a dominant role were limited and when doing so I felt I lacked confidence and this inhibited my enjoyment. I slowly came to realise that I was in fact almost wholly submissive and the "switch" element was something I projected upon myself as I felt that as a male I should aspire to a dominant position. I came to accept that that I didn't actually like inflicting pain upon others.

This acceptance opened up other avenues to explore. Whilst I didn't wish to inflict suffering myself, I was aroused by watching it. I was further excited by being part of it and either being unable to intervene or being a restrained participant. I was fortunate to find a partner who shared many of my interests and inclinations and we went through a quite frenetic period involving a mix of BDSM, cuckolding and "forced" activities for the amusement of other parties . This did at times involve having to inflict punishment on each other under direction. This didn't seem out of place as we were being made to perform and that was where the satisfaction lay, not in the physical acts.

We accepted that we were both almost wholly sub, she had come to this conclusion much more easily than I did, it took me some time longer to fully adjust to what I am. As I mentioned on another thread, I have a strong exhibitionist streak and I think this is a significant element of my sub leanings.

AlanGB

Last edited by AlanGB; 02-01-2024 at 21:29.
AlanGB is offline   Reply With Quote