Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Board Administration > Suggestions Box

Closed Thread

Old 20-04-2023, 21:47   #1
Bjorn Brimble
Banned

Bjorn Brimble can only hope to improve
Default Reaction to the Carol Vorderman threads decision

Misogyny is becoming a real problem on UKM sadly

I can understand why the mods pulled the thread. That level of misogyny shames us all. Disgusting.

But it's not fair that we can't discuss women like Carol on here. That's two times we've tried and failed. A new low for UKM.

Are we to avoid discussing any women on UKM moving forwards in case it triggers the misogynists?

In which case you have to ask what is the point of UKM???

My suggestion is get tough on misogynists. Three strikes and you're out.

Mistress Adore wouldn't have tolerated it. Lady Sam certainly wouldn't.

Leave the mods to it Brimble. Is what the usual suspects will probably say.

But this is the Suggestions sections. "Please post any sensible ideas you have which will help to improve UK-M or the Message Boards."

I'm pretty sure the mods would have got rid of this section by now if they didn't want our ideas on how UKM can improve!

Last edited by Bjorn Brimble; 20-04-2023 at 21:57.
Old 21-04-2023, 09:29   #2
Slutty Rimmer

Slutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura aboutSlutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura about
Default …but they can’t take it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjorn Brimble View Post
Misogyny is becoming a real problem on UKM sadly

I can understand why the mods pulled the thread. That level of misogyny shames us all. Disgusting.

But it's not fair that we can't discuss women like Carol on here. That's two times we've tried and failed. A new low for UKM.

Are we to avoid discussing any women on UKM moving forwards in case it triggers the misogynists?

In which case you have to ask what is the point of UKM???

My suggestion is get tough on misogynists. Three strikes and you're out.

Mistress Adore wouldn't have tolerated it. Lady Sam certainly wouldn't.

Leave the mods to it Brimble. Is what the usual suspects will probably say.

But this is the Suggestions sections. "Please post any sensible ideas you have which will help to improve UK-M or the Message Boards."

I'm pretty sure the mods would have got rid of this section by now if they didn't want our ideas on how UKM can improve!
This is just a re-heat of numerous other introspective and selfishly obsessive threads which go nowhere.

Whilst we don’t want casual abusive misogyny (as recently witnessed - disgusting and disturbing) on the forum I believe we can trust the Mods to mod.

After that we just need to ignore the couple of self appointed pseudo-mods who insist on telling people what topics they can and cannot discuss and what they can and cannot say about the subjects and people they do or do not approve of.

As you said recently though, you give yourself a pass for the Oub which you believe is for lampooning politicians and public figures such as Vorders…which then creates what they call a ‘target rich environment’.

If it bothers you both so much then maybe try and resist your own temptation for the rest of the year, climb down from your high horses and avoid the Oub, and then just see if that helps in a way your psychotic activism hasn’t.

That is if it really bothers you.

Kind Regards,
Rimmer.

“You [Rimmer] are truly a master amongst masters...” Ex Nihilo, UK-M.

“Freedom only to speak inoffensivley is not worth having.”

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/...e-judgment.pdf

“If a man can be a woman, there's no such thing as a woman.”

“LGBTQIA2S+ ? Everything after the B is either fake, fashion, or illness.”

Last edited by Slutty Rimmer; 21-04-2023 at 10:16.
Old 21-04-2023, 10:19   #3
chris4slavery

chris4slavery will become famous soon enough

Mr Brimble, if you hate UK-M so much, please leave!

You've already been banned on numerous occasions.
Abusing members, mods and even attempting to justify criminality against members. Even gloating about UK-M members being victims of crime.
Sadly you were let back. The result was, we lost a number of decent, respectful posters as a result.

The remaining members of UK-M (your alter nic excluded) have no desire for UK-M to become a hotbed of extremism. They are fed up of YOU telling the mods how to do their jobs while you abuse everyone and anyone.

You don't own UK-M. Although you go round ranting, raving and abusing nearly everyone else as if you do.
You pretend you have the God given right to go round telling everyone ie the overwhelming democratic majority they are "wrong and evil". You pretend you have the right to say what FORMER members, even sadly deceased ones would say. All of us are frankly very fed up of your tantrums and abuse.

I repeat, if you hate UK-M, its posters and mainstream (non extremist)politics so much, you know where the exit is!

Last edited by chris4slavery; 21-04-2023 at 10:21.
Old 21-04-2023, 10:25   #4
Slutty Rimmer

Slutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura aboutSlutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura about
Default Out then straight back in…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjorn Brimble View Post
Three strikes and you're out.
Remind us how many times you have been banned under your many identities. Yet here you are.

P.S. The ‘point’ of UK-M is to discuss BDSM topics, it is not personal therapy for your obsessive rages.

Kind Regards,
Rimmer.

Last edited by Slutty Rimmer; 21-04-2023 at 10:33.
Old 21-04-2023, 10:46   #5
ex nihilo

ex nihilo is on a distinguished road
Default We know...

Let's be clear about one thing.

Rimmer derailed the Vorder's thread by making insulting misogynistic comments that Carol, was just an assembly of plastic enhancements. That crosses a line.

So crass on a board that claims to have praise of women, as its central tenet.

Carol, Nicola, Angela, or any woman expressing views, that are not to the right of Genghis Khan, never fails to precipitate his misogynistic swipes.

I'd like to see him say those things to Carol's boyfriends face, instead of hiding behind keyboard anonymity...
Old 21-04-2023, 10:50   #6
Slutty Rimmer

Default Which one of their nine faces ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex nihilo View Post

Rimmer derailed the Vorder's thread by making insulting misogynistic comments that Carol, was just an assembly of plastic enhancements. That crosses a line.

Carol, Nicola, Angela, or any woman expressing views, that are not to the right of Genghis Khan, never fails to precipitate his misogynistic swipes.

I'd like to see him say those things to Carol's boyfriends face, instead of hiding behind keyboard anonymity...
Dear me, give him a smack Suella.

Kind Regards,
Rimmer.

Last edited by Slutty Rimmer; 21-04-2023 at 10:55.
Old 21-04-2023, 10:57   #7
chris4slavery

chris4slavery will become famous soon enough

Christ I can just imagine Mr Brimble/"Ex Nihilo" looking at the lifesized portrait of Vorderman on his wall. Screaming and crying "I love you Carol.... I won't let them say these things about you. I will ALWAYS be here to protect you".

🤣🤣🤣🤣

On a more serious note, the irony of Mr Brimble demanding "3 strikes and out".

Please someone ban him, permanently together with ALL his alters.

This place is a NIGHTMARE with him derailing everything with his footstamping extremist tantrums.
Old 21-04-2023, 13:06   #8
ex nihilo

ex nihilo is on a distinguished road
Default Flyover...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4slavery View Post

This place is a NIGHTMARE with him derailing everything with his footstamping extremist tantrums.
Old 21-04-2023, 15:56   #9
Bjorn Brimble
Banned

Bjorn Brimble can only hope to improve

Quote:

Carol, Nicola, Angela, or any woman expressing views, that are not to the right of Genghis Khan, never fails to precipitate his misogynistic swipes
So true Ex

Deliberately sabotaging threads about women that trigger you. How pathetic is that? Those tactics are never going to work. I have enough faith in the mods being wise enough to put a stop to that kind of thing.

Carol, Greta, Meghan, Angie, Nicola, etc etc. The list goes on.

We have a serious problem if every single thread about a woman who expresses views that aren't to the right of Genghis quickly degrades into vile misogynistic abuse!

Realistically we can't go on like this.

Quote:
He wouldn't dare. Rimmer would wet his panties if he was challenged to repeat his comments to Carol's face. Never mind her boyfriend's.

Weak pathetic men like that are threatened by strong articulate women like Carol on a molecular level.

It's one thing to have a pop at women on UKM from behind the safety of your keyboard. Quite another to do it face-to-face.
Old 21-04-2023, 16:38   #10
Lisal

Lisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to behold

I think we've been down this road before

As things stand - with the limited "powers" etc that we have there isn't that much we can do - and as I have said if the ownership did change there would be more impetus (and ability) to do things

I closed the Carol Vorderman threads because they were degenerating into the points scoring that appears on here from time to time