UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Mistress Reviews and Location Information Etc. > Mistress information sought

Old 10-01-2010, 16:11   #1
putty

putty is on a distinguished road
Default Mistress Vixen

Has anyone had a private session with Mistress Vixen. http://mistressvixen.co.uk/
Having seen a few of her videos I am very tempted by her beauty and the severity of the punishment she dishes out. I do though have a couple of reservations firstly she seems to deliver fairly wild strokes ie across the lower back, the legs etc. I would feel more confident if I saw greater accuracy. Secondly with impliments I favour recieving the cane Mistress Vixen seems to prefere whips. Can any one let me know what a C.P. session with her is really like?
putty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 20:46   #2
nelliep

nelliep is on a distinguished road

I also would be interested in information on Mistress Vixen but for different reasons to Putty, as I can not receive marks she strikes me as being to harsh for me, and CP seems to be her main interest can anyone tell me if she has a different style to what we see in her videos.
nelliep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 08:34   #3
nitram78

nitram78 is on a distinguished road

I have attempted to make contact with her, multiple times over the last 2 years. I never get a reply to any email and her published number always goes to answerphone.

I'm baffled how she gets clients myself.
nitram78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2010, 23:48   #4
blackbutlersub

blackbutlersub is on a distinguished road
Smile Mistress Vixen

She has a trailor load of subs, and famous thru that classic magazine website. Although I think Jo has taken her crown as the "cruel one", they are both hard to session with, jo being a complete non advertiser, but sombody whom i would give a whole months wages to breath the same air LOL. Its a real pity we dont have more Femdoms in the mould of Mistress vixen (ie looks, style and attitude). She is dream come true, but i dont have the guts for the severity.
blackbutlersub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2010, 20:12   #5
bladerunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitram78 View Post
I have attempted to make contact with her, multiple times over the last 2 years. I never get a reply to any email and her published number always goes to answerphone.

I'm baffled how she gets clients myself.

It wouldn't bother me in the slightest, there are plenty of other skilled intelligent Mistresses in this country.