UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Mistress Reviews and Location Information Etc. > Mistress Reviews

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 28-06-2011, 17:40   #1
bgx

bgx will become famous soon enough
Default Lady Annisa - Revenge is a dish best served cold

Wednesday 22nd June, a wet drizzly night in Edinburgh where this good English bloke was attacked, beaten and forced to confess that Scots are not mean etc.

Let me explain, I had been in discussion with Lady Annisa about a session since the start of the year and it was on Wednesday that I took the plunge and visited her.

Her place is easy enough to find, I was provided with a landmark to head to and from there it was the matter of a few minutes walk. I arrived and Lady Annisa gave me a warm welcome, we chatted and discussed requirements and then I was taken to the room to undress. Lady Annisa told me to be on my hands and knees, with head down touching the floor upon her return.

I quickly undressed and assumed the position as commanded. Upon her return Lady Annisa secured a collar around my neck leaving it in place for the whole of the session.

She attached a lead to the collar and told me to stand and look at her. Lady Annisa is not very tall and even at 5ft 9 I seemed to tower over her.
She then told me of the 5 rules that she has, well, we got as far as rule 4 and she smiled. She pulled on the lead and drew me toward the punishment bench.

“Mount it“! I obeyed as fast as I could and in a very short while I was secured by tight leather straps to the bench. Comfy ? She enquired, and when I replied I was, she tightened them further.

“I will start off by getting you nice and warmed up”, then came the bombshell, “I have been anticipating this moment for a long time now” she laughed. I was a bit puzzled but as Lady Annisa explained, it was time for her to take revenge on behalf of all the Scots that I had insulted many moons ago on the UKM board adding that she didn’t have to fabricate any reason for punishment.

“Hang on, I plead the 4th amendment“ “IT‘S THE 5TH” came the reply and then OWWWWWWW as a hand hit my cheeks hard, Lady Annisa laughed as she hit harder and harder, so we are mean? SMACK, tight? SMACK.
If someone had said “come into my parlour said the spider to the fly” I would have agreed. I was trapped tightly restrained on a bench and then Lady Annisa started to use various hard paddles and other implements. Laughing at my predicament continuously.

I do not know how long I was on the bench, how many strokes I took but I know that I was hurting at the end.

I was released eventually and taken to a chair where my arms and legs were secured to the arms and legs of the chair.

Lady Annisa left the room, telling me not to go anywhere……..I couldn’t if I had wanted to.

She returned with a selection of latex hoods, selected one and pulled it down over my head, aligning the nose and mouth holes.

With the hood secured, Lady Annisa turned her attention to my nipples using a sharp pin wheel on them and then she held my head tightly, slowly covering up the holes to prevent an intake of air, then releasing, then covering them, then using both the pin wheel and her hand in conjunction made sure that when I moaned in pain she let me breathe then clamping her hand down when I tried to gasp for air. Eventually she relented and let me sit there, gasping, gulping in fresh air.

Enjoy that did you? Was the enquiry and when I weakly nodded, she laughed heartily. “Not so cocky now, are you?”

She slowly untied me and led me to her rack. I was soon strapped onto it and being stretched tightly.

All the time, Lady Annisa was grinning away, laughing at my predicament.
Then I heard a low hum, and felt something on my testicles then a sharp pain and an even sharper gasp from me as I strained against the bonds that held me.

“Relax, you aren’t going anywhere”, lubricant was spread slowly over my nipples, Lady Annisa teased each one and then used an electrical probe to touch them in turn completing the circuit. I was struggling, moaning in pain as the shocks passed through various parts of my anatomy.

By now Lady Annisa was in full swing, she was enjoying herself. My body was wracked with the electric shocks.

Now , are Scots mean? came the enquiry, NO ! I screamed as an electric shock went through my body. Are we miserly ? I was shocked before I could answer………..too slow Bob. No I shouted…………Good.

More shocks, more questions and more shocks and then shocks just for her own amusement. Lady Annisa laughed throughout the session especially when I screamed as the power surged through me.

I was eventually released from the rack and Lady Annisa helped me to stand.

She smiled and looked me in the eye, “I am going to remove your collar but you will replace your cock cage and you will still be mine” I replaced the cage with the use of some lube and then Lady Annisa fitted a secure padlock to the cage, dropping the keys down her bra……(and she wouldn’t let me fish them out).

We had a chat, a long chat afterwards and laughed about how she had planned this. Talk about revenge, ……….it may be painful but it was a lovely session.

Well to sum it up, the session was a wonderful experience, Lady Annisa had been most meticulous in her planning for it, she had taken notice of my likes and dislikes. The session was very structured and tailored to my needs.
Lady Annisa really enjoyed herself, getting revenge. I have contacted LA personally to thank her and she has indicated that she would like another session, so she must have enjoyed it.

I must admit I thought long and hard about a review simply because the session was so tailored to me. What I like or experience may not be suitable to everyone, but a lovely session, a lovely Mistress with a wicked sense of humour and well worth a visit. I’ll be back………… Oh, yes, I did eventually get the keys to the cage and I got to keep the lock as a souvineer.

MS BGX: Mistress Snakebite's operating system for BGX

PROUD TO BE A MEMBER OF THE GEORDIE NATION

NO POT POURRI !
Closed Thread