UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Mistress Reviews and Location Information Etc. > Mistress Reviews

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2012, 18:36   #1
geri

Default Mistress Maria from Mrs Silk's site

In case there are any people out there with the same interests as me, who have spent a long time searching for the right mistress, I make no apology for the effusive praise that is about to follow!

For any TVs, maids or fans of Mrs Silk's site I want to share the good news. Mrs Silk's site is the best I have ever seen for forced femme videos and so forth, but I recently discovered that one of the mistresses who used to appear on that site, Mistress Maria (who can still be seen in some photos on it) is available for sessions in the South East!!

I went to see her and I had an absolutely great time! She is a lovely lovely lady, but can switch from that to a flirty, teasing style of gentle domination, to a strict and stern style, and back, within the session. When i first phoned her, she already teased me on the phone about what she was going to do to me, and I have been turned on and hooked ever since.

She is also drop dead gorgeous with an amazing body, and for our session was dressed in black, a leather skirt, black steamed stockings and patent court shoes - the perfect harsh contrast to the frilly things she made me wear.

Polishing her shoes and adjusting her stockings, knowing I am only worthy of being at her feet, was one of the most amazing feelings I have ever had.

I do not know her full repertoire of services, you would have to ask her or one of her other subs, but for anyone looking for transformation and maid training she is perfect, just perfect.

Old 10-11-2012, 05:30   #2
Lisal

If anyone would like to speak to Mistress Maria please PM me and I will put you in touch

Closed Thread