UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Scene News and Product/Vendor Reviews > Event Reviews

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-08-2016, 22:00   #26
Slutty Rimmer

Slutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura aboutSlutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura about
Default I couldn't have been a contender.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex nihilo View Post
You need to keep at least one of those tapes.

The first lap of The F1 European Grand Prix at Donington Park in 1993. The best lap in GP history! Murray and James were totally gobsmacked. I know you'll agree...
I suppose it could be considered a perfectly serviceable lap by racing standards, but nothing I couldn't have done myself*.

Errrr...

Seriously though, I am not disagreeing in any way. That lap was impossible and showed just what a single minded and talented obsessive individual could achieve. It was a lesson well learnt at my end, and when faced with despair I do often take inspiration from these types of heroics. Keep pushing and you just might find that people are really not up for the fight, and the win is yours for the taking. It is this sort of inspiration that is lacking from much of the modern World, and Formula One.

As mentioned before, I really disliked Senna but I do not deny he was good, very good...but was that lap really the the best ever ?

A meaningless question I know, but for a start I would put forward every single lap raced by Jackie Stewart during the rain sodden and fog blighted 1968 Grand Prix at the Nurbergring. A race which he won by a monumental 4 minutes !!

That is four whole minutes ahead of the field.

Kind Regards,
Rimmer.

* Yeah, well if I had is upbringing, his financial backing and his determination, his unwavering conviction and confidence, his training and experience, steely self obsessed focus, good fortune, and good old fashioned plain natural talent then...why not ?

But for everything there goes I.

This reminds me of another Wodehouse quote "The only thing that stands between us and success...is complete abject failure. All we have to do is hurdle that and we have it made !".

“You [Rimmer] are truly a master amongst masters...” Ex Nihilo, UK-M.

“Freedom only to speak inoffensivley is not worth having.”

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/...e-judgment.pdf

“If a man can be a woman, there's no such thing as a woman.”

“LGBTQIA2S+ ? Everything after the B is either fake, fashion, or illness.”

Last edited by Slutty Rimmer; 09-08-2016 at 01:29.
Slutty Rimmer is online now   Reply With Quote